Organic Shea Cream Vanilla Orange
- Skin benefits from bountiful combination of organic essential oils and butters
- Hydrate and condition organically with deeply rich shea butter and emollients
- Nourish skin while reducing appearances of fine lines and wrinkles
Organic Shea Cream Vanilla Orange, made with organic oils to hydrate, soften, and protect from environmental stressors. With zero fillers (water or creepy chemicals), it’s full of beneficial ingredients. The texture is silky and melts into the palm of your hand. This moisturizer absorbs well and you’ll only need to use a little bit (less than you think). Our organic formula is a refreshing blend of vitamin-rich orange and delicate vanilla. This hand and body cream can also double up as an excellent massage cream. Take it along to your favorite masseuse and enjoy an organic massage with great glide.
Our Organic Shea Cream Orange Vanilla has antioxidant, cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing properties for luxurious, daily moisturizing skin care. Sultry and intoxicating, our beneficial Organic Shea Cream Vanilla Orange will leave you feeling relaxed and tranquil. Bring a jar to your favorite masseuse and let the relaxation begin. Excellent for deep massage with an appealing ‘glide’ for an overall body massage combined with deep skin conditioning.
How to Use
- Use a pea sized amount for maximum moisturizing
- A smaller amount as a nourishing make up remover
- Use more for an excellent massage
What's in it
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Beeswax*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
- No synthetic preservatives, artificial colors or animal testing
- No petro-chemicals
- No phthalates leaching from plastic packaging
- Jars- biodegradable or rinse out oils, let dry and recycle with paper
Single use containers need not be so wasteful! Our Paper Eco Jar is a real solution to the global plastic pollution dilemma.
- Completely biodegradable
- Safe for home composting
- No plastic!